Terms and Conditions of Warranty for the repair of your UltraStream Hydrogen Rich, Alkaline Water Ionizer under the 3 Year Extended Warranty is as follows:
- You must contact us to receive return instructions including a Return Authority Number (RA#). We cannot receive returns without an RA#.
- The cost of freight is the purchaser’s responsibility (unless within the first month of purchase).
- If a fault is reported within 14 days from the purchase date of the UltraStream, AlkaWay will replace it with a brand new unit.
- After the initial 14 day period, an UltraStream that has been used by the consumer will not be refunded; it will be repaired or replaced. UltraStreams that are faulty before use by the customer will be refunded.
- Your UltraStream Alkaline Water Ioniser comes with a standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase. Depending on your country, this can be extended to a 3-year warranty from the date of purchase by registering your purchase details, unless the UltraStream was purchased from either AlkaWay Canada, whereas part of the UltraStream purchase you will automatically be registered for the 3-year warranty. It applies only to NON-COMMERCIAL end user only and is limited to covering defects in materials and manufacture only. It does not cover any defects judged by the authorised distributors to be the result of misuse, neglect and mishandling. It also does not cover damage caused by insect infestation, customer neglect or by failure to stop the build-up of calcium in hard water areas. Repair or replacement will be at the final discretion of AlkaWay.
- The replacement filter is not covered by warranty unless broken during delivery. Source water conditions are beyond the control of the manufacturer or dealer. In some cases, certain contaminants may block the filter. This may result in extreme cases, of the filter casing leaking. If this happens before 12 months’ use, we’ll replace it for the full price less an amount equal to the portion of the 12 months it has been used since the date of purchase.
- The UltraStream Under-sink Kits Vented Faucet only covered by the standard 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty from the date of purchase.
- When making a claim, it is a condition that the 3 Year Extended Warranty must be validated with a Digital copy of the invoice as proof of purchase being emailed to email@example.com with the Subject title as “3 Year Extended Warranty Registration/Claim” or send us a message and upload a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase. Alternatively, you can send a copy of the invoice as proof of purchase and send it to our postal address 11131 64 Ave, Edmonton, AB T6H 1T4 Canada. If you do not send the warranty in for validation, the warranty will remain for 1 year only.
- It is a condition of the 3 Year Extended Warranty that you agree to replace the filter cartridge at least every twelve (12) months. We must see a copy of the replacement cartridge invoices when making a claim. The molecular hydrogen making media of the cartridge won’t last longer than 12 months nor the fluoride filtration media. This element is in constant activity even when the cartridge is not being used. If not in use keep the cartridge refrigerated as this slows hydrogen production.