AlkaWay’s Terms and Conditions
This is the least favorite part of our site, but necessary none the less.
In the interests of world peace, love and disarmament, and so that there can be no misunderstanding, we need to go on record with the following:
- In publishing this Web site, the authors makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The author of this Web site, is not a doctor and has no medical background or training.
1A. Statements and information regarding Alkalisers, books and any products mentioned within this site have not been evaluated by the Therapeutic Goods Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
- You are encouraged to consult other sources and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Web site.
- The information you access through this web site is provided “as is”. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this web site assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked there from.
- The author and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
- The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
- The information provided by this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, pediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider
- Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
- By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
- The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this Web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
- The individual documents provided on this Web Site are copyrighted by the author and his/her licensors and may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Web site is expressly prohibited. The author, her agents and her representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site.
For copyright information on any documents linked Web sites, consult the copyright instructions for those Web sites.
- Arbitration – By using this Web site you agree that in the event of any controversy or dispute arising with respect to your use of this site shall be settled in accordance with the prevailing rules of the judicial system of New South Wales, Australia.
- By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the State of New South Wales. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a court in New South Wales, Australia. You agree to our choice of jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
We would also like to say that bringing interesting new products with value to the open-minded is our mission. We sincerely hope you find something positive here and as always, we value your comments and suggestions.
As a buyer, you agree that you have examined what you have read on this site, have had the opportunity to compare information here with other information from other sources, and that the decision you make to purchase or not purchase is based on ample evidence and your own freedom of choice, and is not the result of coercion in any form.