At AlkaWay, we are committed to providing high quality products and services. In the event that you are not satisfied with your purchase, this refund policy explains how and when a refund will be given.
- General refund policy
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- All products sent back to AlkaWay MUST include a completed and signed Returns & Refund Sheet and a RA# (Return Authorization Number). These can be obtained by emailing us or calling 1300 255 292
- Cancelling a transaction
We ask that you please choose carefully before making your purchase, as we do not give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. (Unless covered by 30 or 90-day trial)
Consumers may ask for a refund if the goods purchased:
- Purchased products that have been used by the consumer will not be refunded, they will be repaired or replaced. Products that are faulty before use by the customer will be refunded.
- Do not match the sample the consumer was shown, or
- Do not fit their description.
- All products sent back to AlkaWay must include a Returns & Refund Sheet & a RA#. These can both be obtained by emailing us or calling 1300 255 292For a full list of all your Rights and Responsibilities go to NSW Department of Fair Trading
- I am returning the Circulation Booster within the 30-Day purchase date.
- I understand I need to return my Circulation Booster in good condition.
- I understand that I will not be refunded for any consumable parts.
- I understand that any free goods I received as part of the sale must also be returned unused. If the free goods have been used, the cost of these goods will be deducted from my refund.
- I understand that AlkaWay is not responsible for the Circulation Booster while it is in transit.
- I understand AlkaWay will refund me once they have inspected the returned Circulation Booster and assessed its condition.
- I understand that all products sent back to AlkaWay MUST include a completed Returns & Refund Sheet and a RA#. These can be obtained by emailing us or calling 1300 255 292
Note: If you paid by credit card your refund amount will be refunded to your credit card. Alternatively, if you paid by
bank transfer, you will be paid by cheque.
Returns & Refund Sheet and RA# (Return Authorization Number)
- All products sent back to AlkaWay must include a completed Returns & Refund Sheet and a RA#.
- These can both be obtained by emailing us or calling 1300 255 292
- AlkaWay will not receive a returned product without a Return Authorization Number (RA#)
Cancelling a transaction
Call us and we will check if your order has been dispatch, if so we will cancel your order and refund your money. If it has already left then you will need to use the refund method.
Please note: Return/Exchange shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
We do not refund original shipping and handling charges and we do not accept C.O.D. delivery